Sunday, June 5, 2016

Giving Up/Starting Over

Well, needless to say (from lack of posts), I gave up half way through my Whole 30. Things are quite busy right now and for me, doing the Whole 30 was adding to my stress. Thus I am taking a hiatus while I get through some things in my life right now, and then I will start again.

I am working on training for my first ever half marathon, which is (for me) a daunting task! I am also preparing to write the DELF B2. For those who aren't aware, this is an exam to certify your level of knowledge in French. I am also still working on a course for my Human Resources certificate, and it is turning out to be quite difficult - Labour Law in Canada. For those who study law, I salute you - this is not easy stuff.

Right now, wellness wise, I am focusing on eating lots of fruits and vegetables, and making sure that I am eating enough. It's hard to get through a run if you aren't fueling your body properly. I am also trying to get lots of sleep.

What are you doing to work on your wellness today?


No comments:

Post a Comment